Tuesday, December 8, 2020

InBounds Illustrated

Hello Team, I hope you are well - Merry CHRISTmas from InBounds! - I am attaching a newsletter to this post, one of which I feel is not complete - and in fact there are some news bits I didn't include simply because details are still being figured out... due to uncertainties of so many things in travel, etc, it makes it hard to share plans with any confidence... Yet, I hold to our #1 Rule to be "Dogmatically Committed To Flexibility!"
So I post it, and ask you to read it, with the understanding that some things will change... BUT what will never change is the message we carry of the sufficiency of Christ as our only Substitute, and God's Word as our only fully trustworthy Playbook in this game of life...








https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jPWMOrR_YYjdwnk_1zaJ2mKMyRlNJSq_/view?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment

4th Quarter Box Score